Building an Enterprise Sales Team
Building a high performing enterprise sales team at a startup is no easy task. What attributes do you look for in your first hires? How do you compensate them? Do you hire a BDR or an Enterprise AE first? What sales processes do you setup first?
Our panelist of all-star enterprise sales leaders share their war stories and answer questions about early stage challenges: David Greenberger (VP of Sales, Splash), Jeremy Seltzer (VP of Worldwide Sales, Movable Ink) and Adam Landsman (VP of Sales, Transfix).
Watch our full discussion, or scroll down to watch the individual question segments.
Get weekly sales and startup advice from CloserIQ's network of 50,000+ sales and HR professionals.
12. Tips for Managing a Long Sales Cycle
1. Intro / How to Evaluate Enterprise Sales Candidates
2. How to Determine the BDR ➡️ AE Handoff
3. Forecasting Tips for Enterprise Sales Cycles
4. Which Internal Meetings to Prioritize on Your Team
11. How to Choose Sales Recruiting Resources
5. The Most Impactful Sales Tools
Individual Question Segments
6. Your First 90 Days Managing a New Team
7. Managing Problems with New Customers
8. Best Practices for Promoting from Within
9. Managing the Ramp Period for New Sales Hires
10. Tips for Identifying Top Sales Talent