Women in Sales Quarterly:
Finding and Fostering Mentorship
Women In Sales (WIS) is an event series that brings together female sales professionals to share knowledge, foster mentorship and grow community.
The Q2 event focuses on the topic of how to find and foster mentorship. It features two panelists who have extensive experience growing their sales careers at high growth tech companies, and had the opportunity to develop a mentor/mentee relationship with one another along the way.
Watch our full discussion, or scroll down to watch the individual question segments.
Get weekly sales and startup advice from CloserIQ's network of 50,000+ sales and HR professionals.
12. Balancing professionally saying "no"
1. Introduction: Women in Sales Quarterly
10. Managing personal/professional bond
2. Biggest value/benefits of mentorship
3. Mentee value back to mentor
9. Outstanding mentee qualities
4. Advice for seeking mentor relationship
11. Mentor relationships outside the company
5. Responsibilities for a proactive mentor
Individual Question Segments
6. Fostering mentoring relationships with men
7. Advice to become a female Head of Sales
8. Fostering healthy mentor work-life balance