Women in Sales Quarterly:
Finding and Fostering Mentorship
Get Weekly sales and startup advice from CloserIQ's network of 30,000+ sales leaders.
Women In Sales (WIS) is an event series that brings together female sales professionals to share knowledge, foster mentorship and grow community.
CEB data shows that, globally, women represent 4 of 10 entry level sales employees, 3 in 10 first-and mid-level management roles, and 2 in 10 department head or general manager type roles.
The Q2 event focuses on the topic of how to find and foster mentorship. It features two panelists who have extensive experience growing their sales careers at high growth tech companies, and had the opportunity to develop a mentor/mentee relationship with one another along the way.
Director of Business Development
Women in Sales
VP of Sales
12. Balancing professionally saying "no"
1. Introduction: Women in Sales Quarterly
10. Managing personal/professional bond
2. Biggest value/benefits of mentorship
3. Mentee value back to mentor
9. Outstanding mentee qualities
4. Advice for seeking mentor relationship
11. Mentor relationships outside the company
5. Responsibilities for a proactive mentor
Individual Question Segments
6. Fostering mentoring relationships with men
7. Advice to become a female Head of Sales
8. Fostering healthy mentor work-life balance