Women in Sales Quarterly:
Journey to Sales
Women In Sales (WIS) brings together female sales professionals to share knowledge, foster mentorship and grow community.
For our first event, we featured panelists who have extensive experience growing their careers at high growth startups. Our discussion focuses on the challenges overcome and wins these fierce leaders have accomplished to obtain the roles they have today.
Watch our full discussion, or scroll down to watch the individual question segments.
Get weekly sales and startup advice from CloserIQ's network of 50,000+ sales and HR professionals.
1. Introduction: Women in Sales Quarterly
Individual Question Segments
2. Getting started in a sales career
3. Why consider continuing a career in sales?
4. Advantages to being a female in a sales organization
9. Being direct without being perceived negatively
5. How tech sales is different from other roles
6. Career advice you'd give to your younger self
7. Addressing discrimination when interviewing
8. Standing up for yourself as a female in the workplace