Women in Sales Quarterly:
How to Level Up Your Career in Sales
Women In Sales (WIS) is an event series that brings together female sales professionals to share knowledge, foster mentorship and grow community.
For our Q3 event, we’re excited to feature panelists who have extensive experience leveling up sales careers. Our discussion focuses on tactical advice to help you drive more impact, take control of your own career path, and get promoted to the roles you want.
Watch our full discussion, or scroll down to watch the individual question segments.
Get weekly sales and startup advice from CloserIQ's network of 50,000+ sales and HR professionals.
Individual Question Segments
1. Introduction: Women in Sales Quarterly
2. How to stand out from colleagues
3. Balancing competition with teammates
4. Strategically asking about career growth
5. Getting noticed for the extra work you do
6. Proving your track record to a new company
7. Being a good listener and being assertive
8. How do you define "leveling up"?
9. Expanding professional experience to level up
10. Your first opportunity at management