Feedback and Performance Management
HRX is an event series that brings together HR Leaders at high growth innovation companies to network and share best practices.
The Q3 event is focused on the topic of feedback and performance management. We’re excited to feature three panelists who have extensive experience scaling high growth startups. Our discussion focuses on best practices for evaluating employee performance and proven practices providing feedback and motivating improvement.
Watch our full discussion, or scroll down to watch the individual question segments.
Get weekly sales and startup advice from CloserIQ's network of 30,000+ sales and HR leaders.
12. New manager simulation exercises
1. Feedback and Performance Management - Introduction
Individual Question Segments
2. Ideal frequency of documenting employee feedback
15. Using exit interviews for feedback
3. Light touch vs Heavy touch
18. Using OKRs in performance feedback
4. How to train managers to give useful feedback
11. Employee feedback for different life stages
13. Impact of feedback programs on employer brands
16. Tools for tying compensation to performance
17. 360 review best practices
5. Anonymous vs Non-Anonymous Employee Feedback
19. Ratings systems in performance management
6. Creating an open, upward feedback culture
7. Performance Management Tools
8. Linking performance to compensation
14. Encouraging peer-to-peer feedback
9. Using People Analytics to move forward
10. Incorporating feedback into daily work culture