Scaling Company Culture
Culture is crucial to your startup's success.
Unfortunately many startups don't proactively invest in a building a great culture until it's too late. This impacts everything from recruiting, to your team's performance as well as customer satisfaction.
Our discussion focuses on the fundamentals of building a great culture at a startup.
Watch our full discussion, or scroll down to watch the individual question segments.
Get weekly sales and startup advice from CloserIQ's network of 50,000+ sales and HR professionals.
Individual Question Segments
1. Introduction - Scaling Company Culture
2. How do You Define Company Culture
3. Identifying Problems with Company Culture
4. How to Address and Correct Cultural Issues
5. Company Culture Assessment Tools
6. Addressing Glassdoor Reviews
7. Recruiting for Diversity While Maintaining Culture
8. Tactics for Determining Cultural Alignment
9. Reviewing and Updating Hiring Rubrics
10. Successes and Failures with Binary Hiring Traits
11. Maintaining Transparency During Growth
12. Transparency with Employee Compensation
13. Using Company Culture as a Recruiting Tool
14. Psychometrics in the Recruiting Process
15. Coaching CEOs to Focus on Culture
16. Making Employees Feel "Part of Something"