Navigating Compensation & Benefits
HRX is an event series that brings together HR Leaders at high growth innovation companies to network and share best practices.
The Q1 event is focused around best practices for designing compensation and benefits in attracting and retaining talent in today's competitive landscape. Our three panelists have extensive experience scaling high growth startups.
Watch our full discussion, or scroll down to watch the individual question segments.
Get weekly sales and startup advice from CloserIQ's network of 30,000+ sales and HR professionals.
Individual Question Segments
2. How should a startup think about benefits differently than a larger corporation?
3. How do you build a benefits strategy for your company?
4. How to roll out plans to maximize benefit utilization amongst employees
5. Frameworks that you use to build compensation plans that scale
6. How to handle difficult compensation conversations
7. How transparent should companies be about compensation across the org?
8. Do you specifically deal with employees' health benefits questions?
9. Retaining employees when the value of their role changes over time
10. Allocating benefits between founders, management and employees