Hiring and Retaining Top Sales Talent
In the past years, the competition for sales talent has become fierce as new funding often catalyzes hiring of revenue generators. As a sales team grows larger, retaining top performers becomes a challenge as reps get bombarded with new opportunities.
Our discussion focuses on key talent strategies startups should implement to build the right foundation for scaling a top revenue generating team.
Watch our full discussion, or scroll down to watch the individual question segments.
Get weekly sales and startup advice from CloserIQ's network of 40,000+ sales and HR professionals.
Individual Question Segments
1. Differences in Hiring Between Small and Large Teams
2. How to Get Genuine Feedback from Your Employees
3. How to Process Employee Terminations
4. Tactical Strategies for Retaining Top Sales Reps
5. When to Start Focusing on Talent Retention
6. How to Test Sales Skills in the Interview Process
7. How to Build Diversity in Startup Sales Teams
8. Difference Between VP of Sales and Director of Sales
9. How to Choose a Sales Job