Managing Stress and Avoiding Burnout at High Growth Startups
HRX is an event series that brings together HR Leaders at high growth innovation companies to network and share best practices.
The Q4 event is focused on the topic of managing stress and work life balance. We’re excited to feature three panelists who have extensive experience scaling high growth startups.
Watch our full discussion, or scroll down to watch the individual question segments.
Get weekly sales and startup advice from CloserIQ's network of 40,000+ sales and HR professionals.
Individual Question Segments
1. Managing Stress and Avoiding Burnout - Introduction
2. Level of stress as it relates to culture
3. Good stress vs. bad stress
4. Practical, immediate HR resources
5. Dealing with trickle-down stress
6. Managing different internal microcultures
7. Staying excited about a startup's journey
8. Harnessing innovation vs. day to day
9. Balancing business goals and employee happiness
10. How to tell when an employee is stressed
11. Gauging employees' moods at scale
12. Correcting problematic workplace stress
13. Maintaining "hustle" when scaling
14. HR & Talent Acquisition: working together
15. Differences in employee perks besides salary increases