Feedback and Performance Management
HRX is an event series that brings together HR Leaders at high growth innovation companies to network and share best practices.
The Q3 event is focused on the topic of feedback and performance management. We’re excited to feature three panelists who have extensive experience scaling high growth startups. Our discussion focuses on best practices for evaluating employee performance and proven practices providing feedback and motivating improvement.
Watch our full discussion, or scroll down to watch the individual question segments.
Get weekly sales and startup advice from CloserIQ's network of 40,000+ sales and HR professionals.
Individual Question Segments
1. Feedback and Performance Management - Introduction
2. Ideal frequency of documenting employee feedback
3. Light touch vs Heavy touch
4. How to train managers to give useful feedback
5. Anonymous vs Non-Anonymous Employee Feedback
6. Creating an open, upward feedback culture
7. Performance Management Tools
8. Linking performance to compensation
9. Using People Analytics to move forward
10. Incorporating feedback into daily work culture
11. Employee feedback for different life stages
12. New manager simulation exercises
13. Impact of feedback programs on employer brands
14. Encouraging peer-to-peer feedback
15. Using exit interviews for feedback
16. Tools for tying compensation to performance
17. 360 review best practices
18. Using OKRs in performance feedback
19. Ratings systems in performance management