Talent Acquisition for Startups
Your talent acquisition machine is crucial to your startup's success. Unfortunately most startups don't have the resources to hire an experienced talent acquisition lead. This can often create a vicious cycle of disorganized recruiting processes, bad hires, attrition, and shortfall to your hiring goals.
Our discussion focuses on the fundamentals of setting up a talent acquisition function at a startup.
Watch our full discussion, or scroll down to watch the individual question segments.
Get weekly sales and startup advice from CloserIQ's network of 40,000+ sales and HR professionals.
Individual Question Segments
1. Intro / Key Responsibilities of Talent Acquisition
2. Creating a Talent Acquisition Game Plan
3. How Can Startup Differentiate Themselves
4. Key Processes for Startup Talent Acquisition
5. Common Startup Hiring Mistakes
6. How to Close Top Candidates
7. Assessment Tools for Hiring Top Sales Talent
8. Best Practices for Candidate Reference Checks
9. Hiring Your First Startup Executives